2013 EPIIC Symposium: Global Health and Security
2013 EPIIC Symposium: Global Health and Security at Tufts University.
Check out the schedule below or online in our interactive Symposium Schedule!
Tickets will be on sale beginning on Monday, February 11th at the Campus Center Info Booth and the dining halls. Tickets will also be available during the symposium. Only $5 for Tufts students!
Thursday, February 21
• 7 PM Workshop Report
• 7:30 PM Food Insecurity: Hunger, the Environment, and Conflict
Friday, February 22
• 9:30 AM Bystanders, Perpetrators and Survivors: A Global Health Perspective on Sexual Violence
• 12:30 PM The Nexus of Water and Disease
• 2:30 PM Drugs for Survival: The Pharmaceutical Industry
• 6:30 PM Symposium Introductions and Keynotes
• 8 PM Zoonoses and Pandemics: The Next Big One
Saturday, February 23
• 9:30 AM A State of Well-Being: Mental Health and Security
• 11 AM Health and Human Rights in Complex Humanitarian Emergencies
• 2:30 PM Biosecurity and Bioterrorism: How Significant a Threat?
• 4:30 PM Breakout Sessions
• 8 PM Violence: A Global Public Health Challenge, 8:00pm
Sunday, February 24
• 1 PM Health Care Delivery Systems: Bringing Care where it’s Needed Most
• 3:30 PM New Technologies at the Juncture of Health and Security